Jr. Marketing Coordinator
Ventura, CAJob Title: Jr. Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: CMO
Date: April, 2013
Location: Ventura, CA
To apply: Please submit your cover letter and resume to the link below or fax to: 805-643-6672. Or click on Link below and submit it online. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Please indicate the specific position you are applying for either in the email subject line. Try to keep the size of your email under 500K (including attachments).
Petunia is seeking a Jr. Marketing Coordinator with an understanding of branding, advertising, public relations and marketing. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining, organizing and disseminating all marketing materials to ensure the successful launch of all products and collections across all brands. Marketing Coordinator will work closely with Creative Director and interface with outside vendors in the production of marketing materials, hangtags and product packaging, as well as work with the Production Management teams in the creation of technical specification packs of product packaging and branding elements at the factory level. He/She will research and manage all aspects of the company’s tradeshow attendance, coordinate all marketing and sales initiatives, be highly organized, flexible, and attentive to detail with an ability to balance workload priorities. The ideal candidate will be a positive force with the ability to roll up his/her sleeves and pitch-in where needed. Must be able to travel and work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Marketing collateral management: Assist with securing printing quotes for various projects, proof all materials prior to releasing art, track progress of and delivery of assets, disseminate all materials to sales reps, etc. Communicate with sales dept. on delivery of all sales materials, delays or issues.
- Marketing spec and technical coordination: Hangtag placement, materials sourcing, product packaging instructions and packing spec requirements on new products as needed by factory.
- Tradeshow management: all aspects of tradeshow execution from start to finish. Vendor management, logistics, shipping, supplies, staffing, accommodation, transportation, visual merchandising, props, set design, attendance and budgeting.
- Retail store marketing support: Budgeting and vendor management on all retail store visuals, packaging, gift wrap, flyers or marketing collateral. Point person for all special events as it pertains to logistics, catering or anything brand or presentation related.
- Marketing sales support: point person for internal sales team as it pertains to retailer support (ie: in-store posters, assets, etc.) Work with sales team to determine new ways marketing can support PPB specialty business at large with an eye on budgets.
- Facilitate and act as primary point person in the dissemination of seasonal sales tools to sales reps. across the country/world. Catalogs, feature sheets, product samples, swatches, etc.
- Retail box project: Budgeting and owning project from concept to completion. Interface with vendors, secure price quotes, determine timelines and due dates, staffing and execution of project in its entirety.
- Charitable work/donation requests: Continue to build strong relationships with good charities and identify new opportunities. Develop a process for helping us talk about the good works we are contributing to via Social Media. Develop a new budget for donations. Determine ways to streamline this process and prioritize organizations.
- Petunia Corp. culture: event, party, anniversary, birthday and holiday coordination, planning and execution.
- Marketing collateral management: Maintain inventory of all marketing collateral. Organize by category and/or season. Create and maintain collateral binders for all hangtags, feature sheets, ads, catalogs, package design, etc.
- Provide both pre and post production assistance on photo shoots as needed. Travel and attend all shoots and assist with coordination on set as needed.
- Lead the charge in the organization of all assets and information living on the marketing file-server.
- Identify and create new processes that streamline projects or marketing efforts.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ years relevant experience.
- Creative and resourceful.
- Extreme attention to detail required.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain schedules.
- Strong computer skills Able to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Ability to gather appropriate input and make clear, well-reasoned decisions.
- Comfortable with team-based work structure; ability to remain flexible to change within the work environment and scope of responsibility.
- Ability to travel.
Please click here to apply online or Fax Resume to:
Work With Us
We are always seeking talented, passionate, creative, ambitious and detailed people. Below are employment opportunities we are currently hiring for at our coporate headquarters located in beautiful Ventura California.