Beginnings Book in Central Park North Stop
Inspired by the elegantly organized mothers of Japan, Beginnings baby record book is a distinctive way to detail pregnancy through the first years of motherhood. This intuitive, at-a-glance chronicle of important dates, medical records and milestones keeps it all in one easy-to-carry, easy-to-share, perfect place, and is available in our sleekly stitched Embossed fabric, in addition to other PPB textiles.
- Clever array of pockets for pictures and vital records
- Printed cards in pockets to keep track of, and easily share, birth stats, measurements, allergy history and emergency contacts
- 8-slot card wall for appointment cards, business cards and other essentials
- Branded journal for jotting down details from doctor’s appointments or to record on-the-go milestones
- 1 zippered pocket for special keepsakes
- Zip-around case keeps everything organized, mobile and easily accessible
- Fits smartly into larger PPB bags with coordinating colors and fabrics
- Proudly PVC-free, sleekly embroidered polyester shell fabric exterior and glazed interior
- Exterior features onyx iconic PPB English lace design discreetly stitched onto an onyx background. Slate grey water-resistant lining and piping.
- Embossed fabric care: Spot clean with damp cloth only
- 6.25” W x 9.5” H x 1” D
Returns are simple, exchanges are free.
For more information: Petunia Returns
GlazedMatte coated-canvas fabric is wipe-able, water-repellent and combines delightful designer touches with unique hand embroidered accents. The coated canvas is PVC-free.