Start with an adventurous family.
Pack the carry-on essentials into a lightweight and pocket-packed PPB Wistful Weekender, then tuck baby into a travel-ready Tour Guide baby Carrier. Lastly, grab a colorful camera. You’re going to want to document the blast the whole family will have while strolling the cobblestone lanes of Bairro Alto and taking in the breathtaking views from Saint George’s Castle. Oh, and don’t forget to treat yourselves to Pastel de Nata—Portugal’s delicious national pastry—when the craving for sweets calls.
And there you go: you and your favorite people are living it up in the inspiring Portuguese port city of Lisbon. Maps not required. (Though naps are.)
Click through to get inspiration and tips for planning your family trip.
1. TOUR GUIDE BABY CARRIER Your little one will be your best travel companion, snuggled safely in this PPB carrier. Shop Carriers >
2. WISFTUL WEEKENDER The perfect carry-on bag for the whole family’s travel essentials. Shop Bags >
3. DIANA F METROPOLIS CAMERA Don’t forget to step in front of the camera too, moms >
4. PASTEL DE NATA Believe us, the whole family will love this warm and gooey pastry. Best family friendly dining in Lisbon >
5. TRANSPORTATION Lisbon’s metro is clean, safe and efficient: perfect for families.
6. TRAVEL TIPS Get great tips for family travel in Lisbon from Oh Happy Day.