Like many people, we’ve been a little Pin-happy this season. And while holiday crafts and decor have definitely inspired a fair share of clicks, it’s the onslaught of sweets floating around the blogosphere that have our Pinterest boards—”Nom Nom Nom” in particular—overflowing.
Click through for a roundup of our five favorite family-friendly holiday dessert recipes. We haven’t yet made them all, but over the upcoming long holiday weekend we plan for the kitchen to smell pretty good! Follow PPBbaby on Pinterest for all of the recipes, fashions for moms and kids, craft projects and nursery ideas that inspire us.
1. No-Bake Coconut Snowballs (Gluten-free, Nut-free & Vegan!) via The Kitchn
2. Mini Peppermint Cupcakes via Susie QT Pies
3. Buñuelos (Mexican fritters covered in cinnamon and sugar) via Love + Cupcakes
4. Chocolate Peppermint Roll via Bakers Royale
5. The Best Rice Krispie You’ll Ever Have via A Cup of Jo