While we love neutral nurseries—like this classic style and this Mid-Century Modern style—if you have a baby boy on the way you might choose to go all-in and create a mini bachelor pad for your soon-to-arrive little man. Click through to check out tips and inspirations for putting together a modern and subtle boy nursery.
We’d also love to hear your tips for baby boy style. Share your nursery decor stories in the comments below!
1. PLAYFUL PATTERN A contemporary take on the traditional camo print channels G.I. Joe without being overwhelming. The Boo and the Boy >
2. EXTRA CREDIT Get a jump on your little guy’s studies with a crisp blue and white crib sheet featuring hand-drawn mathematical equations. The Land of Nod >
3. CITY DWELLER Whether you live in the city, country or suburbs, your baby boy will have fun building an imaginary urban skyline with these wooden blocks. DwellStudio >
4. SAIL AWAY A little nautical detail like this sailboat mobile adds a dapper dash of masculinity to the room. A Cup of Jo >
5. MAN + MACHINE While a fascination with robots extends to all children, this dusty blue robot print wallpaper is a perfect fit for any baby boy’s abode. Ferm Living >
6. SNUGGLE + SNOOZE Of course, the most important element of the nursery is the sweet little boy who sleeps there. Send your guy off to dreamland in a cozy, organic cotton Petunia Pickle Bottom footed union suit. Shop Snuggle Sets from PPB >