In case you’ve somehow forgotten—like, for instance, if you’re too busy being an all-star mom to focus on the fact that there’s an entire day dedicated to you coming up—Mother’s Day is just around the corner. We hope that you will take some time this Sunday and allow yourself to be celebrated. Because, as we were reminded by the hundreds of inspiring Mother’s Day Pinterest boards that you shared with us during the PPB Mother’s day Pinspiration Contest, the heart of Mother’s Day is really a celebration of motherhood.
So however you choose to celebrate the blessing of motherhood this Sunday, know that you are also appreciated every day of the year! Of course if you need any ideas for how to honor the day, we highly recommend a celebratory brunch, either with your family or with a group of other mothers who deserve to be pampered a bit. Click through to see our picks for putting together a perfect Mother’s Day brunch look.
1. Sashay up to the brunch table with your stylish Petunia Pickle Bottom Sashay Satchel in the sophisticated Waterloo Stop Embossed print.
PPB Sashay Satchels >
2. Dress your mama curves in a colorful printed number that’ll have you glowing like the springtime sunshine.
Mod Cloth >
3. Polish the look off with stylish and comfortable wedges that’ll see you through the whole season.
Mod Cloth >
4. If ever there was a day for you to receive the gift of Cake, Mother’s Day is it!
PPB Cake Park Avenue Pocketbooks >
5. You’re the queen of your household, so why not wear a crown—or at least a romantic braided crown?
A Cup of Jo Braided Crown Tutorial >
6. Don a delicate ring inscribed with your most important moniker: Mama.
Nora Konan >
7. Be sure to toast to your motherhood and to the children that make it so wonderful with a mimosa (or mom-mosa for the non-drinkers)!
Martha Stewart Menning Mimosa Recipe >