While we love cozy crafting and baking with the family all holiday season long, sometimes it’s fun to dress up and attend a slightly more sophisticated soiree. Click through to check out what we’d wear to a stylish holiday party this season.
1. The stylishly appointed and oh-so-organized Cake Cameo Clutch moves seamlessly from day to night, making your party prep that much easier (and prettier). Petunia Pickle Bottom >
2. A little sparkle goes a long way around the holidays. Glam up your look with a pair of enchanting earrings. H&M >
3. A French twist is easy and elegant after a long day of play with your little ones. Pinterest >
4. Stay stylishly in touch with your babysitter with the prettily patterned Adorn phone case. Petunia Pickle Bottom >
5. Steal a Cinderella moment with a pair of shiny, soiree-ready shoes. ShopStyle >
6. The cut of this skater-style dress is flattering for a new mom’s figure and its sheen will reflect holiday lights all night. TopShop >