It’s our general belief that the weeks leading up to Christmas are just as exciting as actual Christmas morning. The crafting! The baking! The tree trimming and carol singing! The possibilities are endless if you have a little imagination (and, of course, a Pinterest account).
Click through to get the delicious and delightful details on the crafts and confections that we’ll be spending time making and baking this holiday season.
1. PPB founder and head designer, DeNai Jones, is a crafting phenom. Don’t miss her DIY God’s Eye tutorial for holiday—and year-round—decor. Petunia Pickle Bottom Blog >
2. Count down to Christmas with a bright, modern take on the traditional advent calendar. You Are My Fave >
3. Capture the sight and scent of the holidays with a gorgeous olive branch wreath. Oh Happy Day >
4. DeNai strikes again, this time with a simple yet stunning paperback paper chain that’s perfect for stringing on the mantle. Petunia Pickle Bottom Blog >
1. Chestnuts may be roasted on an open fire, but these delicious cinnamon almonds are a slow cooker confection. Six Sisters Stuff >
2. Even the biggest grinch would turn soft after a taste of this gorgeous malted chocolate bundt cake. Better Homes & Gardens >
3. Ginger bread houses are a holiday staple, but these modern molasses-ginger bread cityscapes are a fresh and fun update. Martha Stewart >
4. Homemade candy cane marshmallows are a sweet treat to pass out at Christmas time. Martha Stewart >