Surprise your tiny valentine with sweet treats adorned with colorful hearts! This craft is so simple, your kids can even help you prepare them. Either way, it’s sure to be an adorable addition to any confection.
Click through for the 3 simple steps on how to create these yourself!
What you’ll need:
• Colored paper, Glitter paper or wrapping paper
• Glue stick or Elmer’s Glue (tape will work too)
1. Cut the colored paper into the shape of a heart approximately 1 – 1.5″ tall
2. Trace the heart you just made and cut another one in the exact same shape.
3. Glue both hearts together with the toothpick in between