To all our moms and moms-to-be, we hope you had a wonderful Mother’s Day! We know that as a mom, it’s common to find yourself behind the camera capturing moments, rather than in front of the camera being captured in a special moment. So we celebrated our favorite holiday by inviting moms local to our corporate headquarters (in Ventura? Or too much info?) to sign-up for mini photo sessions with our photographers at the Petunia Boutique. We wanted to give these deserving moms snapshots with their little ones to cherish forever. Click through to see some of our favorite images.
Happy Mother’s Day to all our Petunia Pickle Bottom mamas! Celebrate with us all month long by sharing special images, stories, advice or musings on mothering throughout the month of May! Simply use the hashtag #PPBMotherhood on Instagram and we’ll regram and blog our favorites.
You already have it all — beauty, brains and the cutest babies on this side of paradise — but it never hurt to treat yourself to a little something special on Mother’s Day. Click through for our favorite beauty buys to keep in your Powder Room Case.
01. Fresh Sugar Shine Lip Treatment: You’ll get plenty of use out of this lip treatment that moisturizes and gives you a little extra shine!
02. Powder Room Case from Petunia Pickle Bottom: The perfect make-up case to pop in your diaper bag for afternoons out with your little ones.
03. Ella + Mila Nail Polish Set: These cute and colorful Mommy & Me Nail Polish Sets were made for you to pamper with your mini-me. Plus, they are animal cruelty-free and vegan!
04. Clarisonic MIA 1: Add this pick to your skin care ritual for noticeably smoother, more radiant skin.
05. Peony Brightening Night Mask Treatment: Give the phrase “beauty sleep” a whole new meaning with this overnight beauty mask.
06. Roll-on Perfume: A small roll-on perfume, like this one from Pacifica, is an easy way to freshen up on the go.