Once you’re around 34 weeks pregnant, it’s common to start packing a bag for everything you’ll need at the hospital for when your baby is ready to arrive. Petunia Pickle Bottom’s Accountant, April, is expecting a baby boy so soon! It’s her third little one, so she’s practically a pro at packing her hospital bag. She’s agreed to share her personal what-to-pack checklist here for you! Click through for a snapshot of what she’s packing in her Wistful Weekender this time around, and to download a copy of her checklist.
As a follow up to last week’s post about books for moms, we posted a question to our Instagram and Facebook pages to see what books you, our fans, are currently reading to your little ones. Here are just a few favorites among our followers.
1. For just One Day by Laura Leuck
2. Polar Bear Night by Lauren Thompson
3. The Little Mouse, the Red Ripe Strawberry and the Hungry Bear by Audrey and Don Wood
4. The Little Blue Truck by Alice Schertle and Jill McElmurry
5. The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt
6. Alice in Wonderland by Jennifer Adams (A BabyLit Book)
If you missed the chance to share your favorite stories with us, comment below!