Receiving Blanket in Earl Grey
Extraordinarily elegant with stylish detailing, our Receiving Blanket will envelop your little one in luxuriously well-appointed warmth and comfort that coordinates with our plush Chenille Collection.
- Plush on one side and smooth ultra-soft velour on the other
- Trimmed in a flat ruffle of rich Petunia Pickle Bottom Chenille fabric with box-pleated corners
- Pewter and cream Parisian "grand salon"-inspired wallpaper design on plush chenille that trims ultra soft velour
- As each blanket is unique, the actual print shown on the chenille fabric may vary
- Fabric care: Hand wash cold. Remove promptly and lay flat to dry.
- 33” W x 29” H
Returns are simple, exchanges are free.
For more information: Petunia Returns
GlazedMatte coated-canvas fabric is wipe-able, water-repellent and combines delightful designer touches with unique hand embroidered accents. The coated canvas is PVC-free.
ChenilleChenille means ‘caterpillar’ in French and is created when fuzzy yarns are woven together resulting in a soft, plush finish in the design area.
EmbossedNamed after a printing technique in which letterforms are pressed into paper to create a sculpted surface, our Embossed fabrics are an interpretation of iconic Petunia patterns stitched against sleekly modern minimalist fields of color.
BrocadeWoven on old-world looms to create a subtle textured surface that yields a rich fabric with a satin luster and saturated colors.Derived from the French word 'veluotte' or velvet, the plush velvets are woven and then "cut out" on a linen base cloth to create a rich texture.
Laser-Cut LeatherAn elevated statement of style and function made from 100% leather, using layers of laser cut and printed leathers that form entirely unique and proprietary patterns.
- Perfect! Review by Joanna
This is my newborn son's favorite blanket! It's warm but not heavy and it's so soft and snuggly, he relaxes as soon as he feels it around him :)
(Posted on 3/6/13)