Society Satchel Plum Tart Cake
- Plum and mulberry European cut- velvet featuring a Parisian-inspired framed lily wallpaper design and coordinating plum tweed and plum water-resistant lining
- Four ways to carry:
Shoulder strap - Adjustable strap constructed of tweed with antique brass hardware
Backpack - Shoulder strap converts to the backpack by threading through internal bag loops
Valet Stroller Clips - Matching stroller clips feature antique brass clips, Cake signature rivets and a monogrammed flannel organizer pouch
- Built-in changing station features:
Easy glide antique brass zipper with Cake signature zipper pull
Removable, plush changing pad
3 organizational pockets for wipes case, diapers and other small necessities
- Pockets galore:
4 bottle pockets (2 outside/ 2 inside)
5 organizational (3 outside/ 2 inside)
Front patch pocket features a magnetic snap and easy to access cell phone pocket
- Internal zippered "Mommy pocket" with signature Cake zipper pull
- Antique brass key clip
- Includes coordinating tweed coin purse with zipper
- Matching embossed plastic Cake wipes case
- All hardware is custom stamped and sculptured with an antique brass finish
- Monogrammed Cake muslin dust cover that doubles as a reusable bag
Dimensions: 15 X 14 X 6.5 in.
Dry clean only. Spot clean liner with damp cloth.
Purchase through us and RETURNS ARE SIMPLE. EXCHANGES ARE FREE.
For more information: Petunia Returns
Society Satchel Available in the Following Fabrics
- great bag.... Review by Heather
I have this is in older color and I love it, but it is huge and bulky. It is a day bag. It has easy access and loads of useful pockets. I love that the changing pad is far from all of your clean items.....great design, but honestly, this bag is a bit unweildy and I will not be remotely tempted to try to pass this off as a purse when the days of diapering are over as I gleefully will with the cosmopolitan carryall (I have 3 carryalls). Overall, I like this bag for days when I need to haul extra gear. There are 4 carrying options, but I usually just use the small handle. I might like this bag more if I were a backpack wearing girl.
(Posted on 7/22/13)
- Good, not great. Review by Little one
While this is a gorgeous bag I just couldn't get it to work for me. The carrying options are all very uncomfortable.
(Posted on 3/25/13)
- Awesome bag! Review by Momof3
First of all this is amazing quality you can expect with PPB! The fabric is just lovely and such wonderful craftsmanship in the details and hardware! This bag is a great size and so many pockets which I love! My youngest is 7 months and I am telling you I would carry this as a handbag after little one is older! So stylish! I want one in every color!
(Posted on 3/20/13)