A strikingly modern bag that reflects the character and ingenuity of the parents that blazed the trails we now travel.
- Rugged teak-coated matte cotton canvas shell with wipe-able nylon interior, black cotton straps and signature red stitch.
- Converts from messenger-style bag to backpack with fully adjustable straps
- Easy grab handle, custom-designed and branded antique brass hardware, leather trim and a distinctive red stitch throughout.
- Features an organizational front zippered pocket with a cell phone and MP3 player pocket, a tailored front closure that fits snugly over the main zippered compartment with magnetic snaps, and two snap-expandable exterior bottle pockets
- Bag's large interior features two bottle pockets, two organizational pockets, one large flat pocket with a snap enclosure, and a monogrammed plastic wipes case in a coordinating color
Dimensions: 14 x 13 x 5 inches
Care: Wipe clean with a damp cloth, spot clean liner with a damp cloth.