Hampton Holdall in Marmalade Fondant Cake
A fusion of inspired form and function, clever pockets and polish, the Hampton Holdall diaper bag is an irresistible confection. Delicious in every exquisite detail, it is luxuriously appointed here in a decadent layering of printed laser-cut leathers.
- Large interior compartment with 3 organizational pockets and 2 bottle pockets
- 2 exterior magazine pockets on front and back of the bag, 1 with a wipes case sleeve, a removable plush changing pad and a cell phone pocket
- 1 front patch pocket, back zippered pocket and 2 side bottle pockets
- Matching removable coin purse
- Cake monogrammed wipes case in coordinating color
- Muslin dust cover that doubles as reusable bag
- Metal feet on bottom to protect bag
- Custom-stamped antique brass hardware
- Versatile 3 ways to carry: On shoulder with padded handles, as a cross-body with removable long strap, or on stroller with Cake-branded antique brass Valet Stroller Clips® (included, along with a Cake-monogrammed flannel storage pouch for clips)
- Marmalade Fondant Cake textile features slate, espresso, marmalade and white printed leathers with sewn-on marmalade laser-cut leather patches, light grey leather handles and long-strap, and light grey water-resistant lining
- 100% genuine leather exterior with water-resistant polyester lining
- Care: Spot clean with gentle leather cleaner
- 11” W X 16” H X 7” D
Returns are simple, exchanges are free.
For more information: Petunia Returns
- Perfect Review by dll0510
I love, love, LOVE this bag! A treasured gift from my husband. It lives up to its name and holds ALL. I have room left over after packing for 2 under 5. The color is like a beautiful Spring day, so gorgeous! The way the interior is divided I have a section for the children, work, and my personal items. I can't recommend highly enough! Worth every penny!
(Posted on 4/10/13)
- Worth the money Review by Tracy
From the moment I saw this bag on the website, I had to have it. When I saw it available at the last sale, I snapped it up and I've never been happier! This bag is very beautiful. The colors are amazing. I love the two outer magazine pockets. It holds an enormous amount of stuff without being bulky. I would opt for a boxy backpack though if you have 2 in diapers. This worked for me until my 3 year old was potty trained, but it wouldn't have worked with 2 infants or an older toddler. The leather is starting to loosen up now and it's getting super comfortable.
I feel chic when I carry it. I've gotten compliments on it from people who actually know that it's a Petunia Cake.
It's expensive - so wait until the next sale. It's worth the price!
(Posted on 2/25/13)