Hampton Holdall in Marmalade Fondant Cake
- Slate, espresso, marmalade and white printed leathers with sewn on marmalade laser-cut leather patches, light grey leather handles and light grey water-resistant lining
- Large main zippered compartment with internal zipped "mommy pocket," two organizational pockets and two bottle pockets
- Front magazine pocket with cell phone slot
- Back magazine pocket with wipes case sleeve and removable plush changing pad
- Additional pockets include front patch pocket, back zippered pocket and two side bottle pockets
- Two carrying options: Over-the-shoulder and Messenger-style with adjustable/removable long strap
- Attaches to stroller with antique brass Cake Valet Stroller Clips that feature Cake signature rivets and a monogrammed flannel organizer pouch (included in Holdall)
- Matching coin purse and embossed plastic Cake wipes case in coordinating color
- All hardware custom-stamped and sculpted with an antique brass finish
- Monogrammed Cake muslin dust cover that doubles as a reusable bag
Dimensions: 11 x 16 x 7 inches
100% Leather exterior with water-resistant polyester liner
Spot clean with gentle leather cleaner
Purchase through us and RETURNS ARE SIMPLE. EXCHANGES ARE FREE.
For more information: Petunia Returns
- Perfect Review by dll0510
I love, love, LOVE this bag! A treasured gift from my husband. It lives up to its name and holds ALL. I have room left over after packing for 2 under 5. The color is like a beautiful Spring day, so gorgeous! The way the interior is divided I have a section for the children, work, and my personal items. I can't recommend highly enough! Worth every penny!
(Posted on 4/10/13)
- Worth the money Review by Tracy
From the moment I saw this bag on the website, I had to have it. When I saw it available at the last sale, I snapped it up and I've never been happier! This bag is very beautiful. The colors are amazing. I love the two outer magazine pockets. It holds an enormous amount of stuff without being bulky. I would opt for a boxy backpack though if you have 2 in diapers. This worked for me until my 3 year old was potty trained, but it wouldn't have worked with 2 infants or an older toddler. The leather is starting to loosen up now and it's getting super comfortable.
I feel chic when I carry it. I've gotten compliments on it from people who actually know that it's a Petunia Cake.
It's expensive - so wait until the next sale. It's worth the price!
(Posted on 2/25/13)