Hampton Holdall in Blackout Fondant Cake
A fusion of inspired form and function, clever pockets and polish, the Hampton Holdall diaper bag is an irresistible confection. Delicious in every exquisite detail, it is luxuriously appointed here in a decadent layering of printed laser-cut leathers.
- Large interior compartment with 3 organizational pockets and 2 bottle pockets
- 2 exterior magazine pockets on front and back of the bag, 1 with a wipes case sleeve, a removable plush changing pad and a cell phone pocket
- 1 front patch pocket, back zippered pocket and 2 side bottle pockets
- Matching removable coin purse
- Cake monogrammed wipes case in coordinating color
- Muslin dust cover that doubles as reusable bag
- Metal feet on bottom to protect bag
- Custom-stamped antique brass hardware
- Versatile 3 ways to carry: On shoulder with padded handles, as a cross-body with removable long strap, or on stroller with Cake-branded antique brass Valet Stroller Clips® (included, along with a Cake-monogrammed flannel storage pouch for clips)
- Blackout Fondant Cake textile features black, steel and slate printed leathers with sewn-on blackout laser-cut leather patches, black leather handles and long strap, and slate water-resistant lining
- 100% genuine leather exterior with water-resistant polyester lining
- Care: Spot clean with gentle leather cleaner
- 11” W X 16” H X 7” D
Returns are simple, exchanges are free.
For more information: Petunia Returns
Hampton Holdall in Blackout Fondant Cake is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 4 out of 5 by JamieXman from Stylish Bag I have been using this diaper bag for almost 4 months now and I love it! I wanted something that didn't look like a diaper bag and could go with everything! The two magazine pockets on the front and back of the diaper bag hold quite a bit. I use one side to hold diapering necessities and the other side as my mini purse to hold my matching wallet, phone, keys, and sunglasses. I use the bottle pockets on either side of the bag for my water bottle and a place to hold reusable bags, since I nurse my baby. However, with the front, back, and sides filled the actual diaper bag portion is a little on the small side. It does hold everything I need, but it's kind of a tight fit and sometimes hard to get to. I'm not sure if it's due the bag being leather so it doesn't really stretch when filled, (which could change as time goes as leather does tend to stretch out) but all in all, I absolutely love it and know I will use it for years to come! The one minor complaint I have is the changing pad, its not "plush" at all as described and on the small side. I also wish it had a key clip like the clutch and wish the coin purse was a little large.Date published: 2014-07-20
How much does this bag weigh?