Touring Tote in Earl Grey
- Pewter and cream Parisian "grand salon" inspired wallpaper pattern with pewter water-resistant lining and straps.
- 3 carrying options: small hobo, long shoulder, Valet Stroller Clips® (included)
- Premium metal logo plate on front
- Double-headed zipper for easy opening
- 1 lined front pocket with magnetic closure
- 1 large zippered back pocket with removable changing pad
- 2 PPB signature side zippered pockets for a cell phone or iPod
- 4 spacious interior pockets
- 2 interior bottle or sippy cup pockets
- 1 interior pacifier pocket
- PPB-monogrammed plastic wipes case
Dimensions: 10" L x 14" H x 6.5" W
Care: Dry clean only. Spot clean lining with damp cloth.
Purchase through us and RETURNS ARE SIMPLE. EXCHANGES ARE FREE.
For more information: Petunia Returns
Petunia Pickle Bottom Available in the Following Fabrics
GlazedMatte coated-canvas fabric is wipe-able, water-repellent and combines delightful designer touches with unique hand embroidered accents. The coated canvas is PVC-free.
Italian Cut VelvetDerived from the French word 'veluotte' or velvet, the plush velvets are woven and then "cut out" on a linen base cloth to create a rich texture.
Laser-Cut LeatherAn elevated statement of style and function made from 100% leather, using layers of laser cut and printed leathers that form entirely unique and proprietary patterns.
BrocadeWoven on old-world looms to create a subtle textured surface that yields a rich fabric with a satin luster and saturated colors.
Organic CottonPetunia's organic cotton is certified and grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment.
ChenilleChenille means ‘caterpillar’ in French and is created when fuzzy yarns are woven together resulting in a soft, plush finish in the design area.
EmbossedNamed after a printing technique in which letterforms are pressed into paper to create a sculpted surface, our Embossed fabrics are an interpretation of iconic Petunia patterns stitched against sleekly modern minimalist fields of color.
FeltFelt is the oldest form of fabric known to mankind, PPB's felt is inspired by the perfect mix of old and new.
Recycled MaterialOur Recycled PET and Recycled Nylon are made from pre/post consumer waste that reduces energy consumption, waste to landfills and lessens dependence on oil.
- Gorgeous! Review by CRFW
This bag is beautiful and this particular print is stunning! So soft and flexible!
(Posted on 1/10/13)