Passport to Prague City Carryall
With chic styling and intuitive versatility, the cosmopolitan-inspired City Carryall makes a statement worthy of the society pages, and light work of the daily to-do list.
- Emerald, midnight, and citrine blooming floral design with emerald and citrine hand-embroidered accents. Midnight water-resistant lining and straps.
- Large interior space with two bottle pockets, one zippered pocket and two organizational pockets
- Built-in changing station with detachable changing pad, two organizational pockets and small pacifier pocket
- Two outer bottle pockets and two pockets on back for extra storage
- Padded tote handles and removable long strap for either messenger-style or shoulder-style carry
- PVC-Free Glazed wipe-able exterior
- Premium metal logo plate
- PPB monogrammed plastic wipes case
- Compatible with Valet Stroller Clips®(sold separately)
Dimensions: 13” L x 12” H x 5” W
Care: Wipe clean with damp cloth only. Spot clean lining with damp cloth.
Purchase through us and RETURNS ARE SIMPLE. EXCHANGES ARE FREE.
For more information: Petunia Returns
Petunia Pickle Bottom Available in the Following Fabrics
GlazedMatte coated-canvas fabric is wipe-able, water-repellent and combines delightful designer touches with unique hand embroidered accents. The coated canvas is PVC-free.
Italian Cut VelvetDerived from the French word 'veluotte' or velvet, the plush velvets are woven and then "cut out" on a linen base cloth to create a rich texture.
Laser-Cut LeatherAn elevated statement of style and function made from 100% leather, using layers of laser cut and printed leathers that form entirely unique and proprietary patterns.
BrocadeWoven on old-world looms to create a subtle textured surface that yields a rich fabric with a satin luster and saturated colors.
Organic CottonPetunia's organic cotton is certified and grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment.
ChenilleChenille means ‘caterpillar’ in French and is created when fuzzy yarns are woven together resulting in a soft, plush finish in the design area.
EmbossedNamed after a printing technique in which letterforms are pressed into paper to create a sculpted surface, our Embossed fabrics are an interpretation of iconic Petunia patterns stitched against sleekly modern minimalist fields of color.
FeltFelt is the oldest form of fabric known to mankind, PPB's felt is inspired by the perfect mix of old and new.
Recycled MaterialOur Recycled PET and Recycled Nylon are made from pre/post consumer waste that reduces energy consumption, waste to landfills and lessens dependence on oil.