Stroll in Champs-Elysees Stop
Wrap your little one in impeccable style and comfort with the Stroll stroller bunting bag, designed to protect with a wind and water-resistant exterior, a soft velour-lined interior, and the sleek stitched minimalist patterns from our Embossed Collection.
- Wind and water-resistant patterned exterior and ultra-soft velour interior
- Thoughtfully placed zippers to easily tuck baby in from the cold
- Universal openings in the back for use with five-point stroller safety harness
- Slate grey iconic PPB mod flower design discreetly stitched onto a slate grey background with with slate grey piping and a white velour-lined interior
- Fabric care: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with velcro straps engaged. Lay flat to dry.
- For use with infants up to 30” or 1 year old
- Designed to fit most strollers
Returns are simple, exchanges are free.
For more information: Petunia Returns
EmbossedNamed after a printing technique in which letterforms are pressed into paper to create a sculpted surface, our Embossed fabrics are an interpretation of iconic Petunia patterns stitched against sleekly modern minimalist fields of color.
GlazedMatte coated-canvas fabric is wipe-able, water-repellent and combines delightful designer touches with unique hand embroidered accents. The coated canvas is PVC-free.
Signature JacquardThe Signature Collection weaves iconic PPB pattern into a sleek, softly structured jacquard textile with subtle luster that is a sophisticated forever classic.
ChenilleChenille means ‘caterpillar’ in French and is created when fuzzy yarns are woven together resulting in a soft, plush finish in the design area.
Organic CottonPetunia's organic cotton is certified and grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment.
BrocadeWoven on old-world looms to create a subtle textured surface that yields a rich fabric with a satin luster and saturated colors.
Laser-Cut LeatherAn elevated statement of style and function made from 100% leather, using layers of laser cut and printed leathers that form entirely unique and proprietary patterns.
NylonSleek and durable, our satin-finish nylon textile is lightweight, easy-to-clean, and always in style.
Cut-VelvetDerived from the French word ‘veluotte’, our plush European cut-velvets are expertly crafted and then “cut out” on a woven base textile, creating a rich texture and exquisite design.