Stroll in Central Park North Stop
Wrap your little one in impeccable style and comfort with the Stroll stroller bunting bag, designed to protect with a wind and water-resistant exterior, a soft velour-lined interior, and the sleek stitched minimalist patterns from our Embossed Collection.
- Wind and water-resistant patterned exterior and ultra-soft velour interior
- Thoughtfully placed zippers to easily tuck baby in from the cold
- Universal openings in the back for use with five-point stroller safety harness
- Onyx iconic PPB English lace design discreetly stitched onto an onyx background with onyx piping and a white velour-lined interior
- Fabric care: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with velcro straps engaged. Lay flat to dry.
- For use with infants up to 30” or 1 year old
- Designed to fit most strollers
Returns are simple, exchanges are free.
For more information: Petunia Returns
Derived from the French word 'veluotte' or velvet, the plush velvets are woven and then "cut out" on a linen base cloth to create a rich texture.
GlazedMatte coated-canvas fabric is wipe-able, water-repellent and combines delightful designer touches with unique hand embroidered accents. The coated canvas is PVC-free.
ChenilleChenille means ‘caterpillar’ in French and is created when fuzzy yarns are woven together resulting in a soft, plush finish in the design area.
EmbossedNamed after a printing technique in which letterforms are pressed into paper to create a sculpted surface, our Embossed fabrics are an interpretation of iconic Petunia patterns stitched against sleekly modern minimalist fields of color.
BrocadeWoven on old-world looms to create a subtle textured surface that yields a rich fabric with a satin luster and saturated colors.
Organic CottonPetunia's organic cotton is certified and grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment.
Laser-Cut LeatherAn elevated statement of style and function made from 100% leather, using layers of laser cut and printed leathers that form entirely unique and proprietary patterns.