Boxy Backpack in Central Park North Stop
A new interpretation of a modern classic, the Central Park North Stop Special Edition Boxy Backpack features polished gold hardware and sleek onyx lining. As striking as it is well-appointed, this top-selling diaper bag features clever organizational pockets, a built-in changing station, and multiple carrying options.
- Spacious interior with 3 pockets, 2 bottle pockets and a key clip
- 2 exterior side bottle pockets
- Zip-out changing station with detachable changing pad, 2 pockets for diapers and wipes and 1 pacifier pouch
- Magnetic closure plus snaps for added security
- PPB-monogrammed plastic wipes case
- Custom-stamped premium hardware
- Proudly PVC-Free, sleekly embroidered polyester shell fabric exterior
- Versatile three ways to carry: Backpack, cross-body/on shoulder, or on stroller with Valet Stroller Clips® (sold separately)
- Exterior features onyx iconic PPB English lace design discreetly stitched onto an onyx base fabric with monochromatic glazed accent trim. Slate grey water-resistant lining, onyx piping and straps.
- Embossed fabric care: Spot clean with damp cloth only
- Boxy Backpack: 13" W x 13.5" H x 5.5" D
- Strap drop: 12" - 23"
Returns are simple, exchanges are free.
For more information: Petunia Returns
GlazedMatte coated-canvas fabric is wipe-able, water-repellent and combines delightful designer touches with unique hand embroidered accents. The coated canvas is PVC-free.
EmbossedNamed after a printing technique in which letterforms are pressed into paper to create a sculpted surface, our Embossed fabrics are an interpretation of iconic Petunia patterns stitched against sleekly modern minimalist fields of color.
ChenilleChenille means ‘caterpillar’ in French and is created when fuzzy yarns are woven together resulting in a soft, plush finish in the design area.
- Beautiful but not functional for me. Review by Lola2
While the boxy is pretty and I wanted to make it work I just couldn't. The bag was just too square for me and I didn't like the carrying of it. It was heady and combersom and too bulky
(Posted on 3/25/13)
- Fantastic Review by PresMom
Love my bag! Great update to the closure - magnetic & to sets of snaps for when my bag is OVERLY full of toys!
great products and a wonderful company! Worth every penny!
(Posted on 1/10/13)