City Carryall in Central Park North Stop - Special Edition
A new interpretation of a modern classic, the Central Park North Stop Special Edition City Carryall features polished gold hardware and sleek onyx lining. As striking as it is well-appointed, this top-selling diaper bag features clever organizational pockets, a built-in changing station, and multiple carrying options.
- Large interior space with 3 organizational pockets and 2 bottle pockets
- Zip-out changing station with detachable changing pad, 2 pockets for diapers and wipes and 1 pacifier pouch
- 2 exterior side bottle pockets and 2 organizational pockets on the back
- Custom-stamped premium gold hardware
- PPB-monogrammed plastic wipes case
- Proudly PVC-Free, sleekly embroidered polyester shell fabric exterior
- Versatile three ways to carry: Shoulder with padded handles, cross-body with long strap or on stroller with Valet Stroller Clips® (sold separately)
- Exterior features onyx iconic PPB English lace design discreetly stitched onto an onyx background with monochromatic Glazed accent. Onyx piping, handles and water-resistant lining.
- Special edition polished gold hardware and zippers
- Embossed fabric care: Spot clean with damp cloth only.
- 13" W x 12" H x 5.5" D
Returns are simple, exchanges are free.
For more information: Petunia Returns
GlazedMatte coated-canvas fabric is wipe-able, water-repellent and combines delightful designer touches with unique hand embroidered accents. The coated canvas is PVC-free.
- Waiting Review by Lindsey
I just ordered this bag and I can not wait for it to arrive at my doorsteps! This bag looks absolutely beautiful. I have seen the north stop without the gold hardware and it was beautiful I can only imagine what the special edition looks like. I have called and spoke to several different stores even petunia reps regarding the material upkeep and style of the bag. They informed me this was a great selection compared to the boxy as it is bulky and the flap can become annoying when it comes to grabbing items out of your bag. The carryall looks classy and doesn't even look like a diaper bag which is a plus.
I will review the actual product when it arrives;)
(Posted on 6/12/13)