City Carryall in Classically Crete
Inspired by cosmopolitan charm, the City Carryall diaper bag makes a statement worthy of the society pages and light work of your to-do list. Featuring clever pockets for organization, a built-in changing station and multiple carrying options, it is available in a variety of playful prints and fabrics.
- Large interior space with 3 organizational pockets and 2 bottle pockets
- Zip-out changing station with detachable changing pad, 2 pockets for diapers and wipes and 1 pacifier pouch
- 2 exterior side bottle pockets and 2 organizational pockets on the back
- Custom-stamped premium hardware
- PPB-monogrammed plastic wipes case
- Proudly PVC-Free, easy-to-clean Glazed exterior
- Versatile three ways to carry: Shoulder with padded handles, cross-body with long strap or on stroller with Valet Stroller Clips® (sold separately)
- Exterior features light sky blue, slate grey and eggshell mosaic-inspired design with light sky blue and slate grey embroidered detail. Slate handles and water-resistant lining.
- Glazed fabric care: Wipe clean with damp cloth only. Spot clean lining with damp cloth.
- 13" W x 12" H x 5.5" D
Returns are simple, exchanges are free.
For more information: Petunia Returns
GlazedMatte coated-canvas fabric is wipe-able, water-repellent and combines delightful designer touches with unique hand embroidered accents. The coated canvas is PVC-free.
- Easy to Carry Review by Rachel K
I have the Boxy Backpack, but I just purchased the City Carryall and I am in love. The City Carryall can be carried on the shoulder or cross body and is a little smaller than the Boxy with all the same features. I also like that I can use it on my stroller with the clips!
(Posted on 4/1/13)
- Petunia for the win! Review by CRFW
The city carryall is the perfect mix between the boxy and the touring tote. It's larger than the touring tote and smaller than the boxy. The front is similar to the boxy in that it has the same changing station built in. I love that you can carry it over the shoulder or messenger style with the long strap. The two pockets on the back are great for storing food or other small items. The bag itself has great organization and plenty of pockets to keep things easy to find. I love this bag so much I bought three!
(Posted on 3/27/13)
- Perfect for Short Outings! Review by MommyBeth
I love the comfort of having a diaper bag, but one that can be easily carried, is smaller, and can pass as a fashionable handbag! I've had so many compliments. I also appreciate the easy to clean and durable material, because you never know what might happen!
(Posted on 1/11/13)