Cameo Clutch in Black Forest Cake
- Black European cut-velvet featuring a Parisian-inspired framed lily wallpaper design and coordinating black tweed and black water-resistant lining
- Wristlet strap that converts to a shoulder strap
- Diaper/Wipes pocket
- 2 organizational pockets
- Fold-out, detachable, water-resistant changing pad
- Detachable inner zippered coin purse (in matching cut velvet fabric)
- Detachable wristlet strap
- Embossed plastic Cake wipes case in coordinating color
- Cake monogrammed muslin dust cover that doubles as a reusable bag
Dimension of Cameo Clutch: 12 x 8 x 4.5 in.
Dimension of Changing Pad: 23 in. diameter circle
Dry clean only. Spot clean liner with damp cloth.
Purchase through us and RETURNS ARE SIMPLE. EXCHANGES ARE FREE.
For more information: Petunia Returns
Clutches Available in the Following Fabrics
GlazedMatte coated-canvas fabric is wipe-able, water-repellent and combines delightful designer touches with unique hand embroidered accents. The coated canvas is PVC-free.
Laser-Cut LeatherAn elevated statement of style and function made from 100% leather, using layers of laser cut and printed leathers that form entirely unique and proprietary patterns.
- ppb love Review by Heather
First off, this bag is tiny. It will hold a few diapers and an extra onesie and your wallet, if that is small....no bottles for this bag. I have one and only use it for quick trips....like the library or the grocery....where I might need a diaper change, but don't want to drag in a whole bag. It is lovely, but not terribly practical.
(Posted on 7/22/13)
- Fantastic bag, small but functional! Review by KJ145
For a nursing mom, this is the perfect bag! Just big enough for diapers, wipes, nursing cover, and extra onsie. Even after I switched to formula, I was able to fit a 9oz bottle in the bag! Not to mention, it's gorgeous, and I used it even when I was pregnant, just because it was so darn pretty!
No one can ever tell it's a diaper bag, and when they see the fold out changing pad, they're amazed! Great bag!
(Posted on 3/20/13)