Cross Town Clutch in Classically Crete
An innovative twist on the classic clutch, this compact diaper bag features a snap-out changing pad, clever pockets, a convertible wristlet-to-shoulder strap and is available in a variety of playful prints on our easy-to-clean Glazed cotton coated canvas.
- Smart interior of diaper bag has a spacious diapers/wipes pocket, 2 small accessories pockets and a key clip
- Large fold-out, snap-out, wipe-able changing pad
- Custom-stamped premium hardware
- PPB-monogrammed wipes case
- Proudly PVC-Free, easy-to-clean Glazed exterior
- Versatile 3 ways to carry: On wrist with wristlet strap, on shoulder when wristlet strap converts to a shoulder strap, in hand as a clutch when strap is removed completely
- Exterior features light sky blue, slate grey and eggshell mosaic-inspired medallion design with light sky blue and slate grey embroidered detail. Slate grey straps and water-resistant lining.
- Glazed fabric care: Wipe clean exterior and spot clean lining with damp cloth
- 12" W X 8" H X 4.5" D
Returns are simple, exchanges are free.
For more information: Petunia Returns
GlazedMatte coated-canvas fabric is wipe-able, water-repellent and combines delightful designer touches with unique hand embroidered accents. The coated canvas is PVC-free.
Laser-Cut LeatherAn elevated statement of style and function made from 100% leather, using layers of laser cut and printed leathers that form entirely unique and proprietary patterns.
- Beautiful! Review by Elisabeth
I am constantly receiving compliments on my "purse." People never believe me when I tell them it's actually a diaper bag. I'm always pulling out the changing pad to show them it really is! This is a beautiful bag, and while it's too small if I'm going to be out all day, it's the perfect size for running to the grocery store of picking up big sister from school. I currently have 2 size 4 diapers, a checkbook wallet, keys, a lip balm, the wipes case full of wipes, a pair of sunglasses and my cell phone in there and it still closes beautifully. I highly recommend this bag!
(Posted on 6/22/13)