Cross Town Clutch in Breakfast in Berkshire
An innovative twist on the classic clutch, this compact diaper bag features a snap-out changing pad, clever pockets, a convertible wristlet-to-shoulder strap and is available in the playful prints of our easy-to-clean Glazed coated cotton canvas.
- Smart interior of diaper bag has a spacious diapers/wipes pocket, 2 small accessories pockets and a key clip
- Large fold-out, snap-out, wipe-able changing pad
- Custom-stamped premium hardware
- PPB-monogrammed wipes case
- Proudly PVC-Free, easy-to-clean Glazed exterior
- Versatile 3 ways to carry: On wrist with wristlet strap, on shoulder when wristlet strap converts to a shoulder strap, in hand as a clutch when strap is removed completely
- Exterior features misted grey and eggshell wallpaper-inspired design on Glazed coated cotton canvas with chartreuse and slate embroidered detail. Slate straps and chartreuse water-resistant lining.
- Glazed fabric care: Wipe clean exterior and spot clean lining with damp cloth
- 12" W X 8" H X 4.5" D
Returns are simple, exchanges are free.
For more information: Petunia Returns
Why is this item being discontinued? I wanted something small that I can just go out real with and now carry this huge bag. And are you makif something to replace it?Hello! The Crosstown Clutch is being discontinued, but we do still have our Cameo Clutch in the sale section of our website. It’s almost identical in shape and size. We always take our customer’s opinion into consideration when deciding future collections. New to our line of diaper bags and accessories for spring, is the Take-along Kit. It is a small and stylish mesh bag with all diaper changing essentials included. The attached wrist strap makes it so you can easily carry the kit on its own, or throw it in your favorite purse or bag.Date published: 2015-02-11
Will you be adding more prints to the Cross Town Clutch style, or when classically crete sells out will they be discontinued? I have a friend who's having a baby in July and I'd like to know if I'll have more options before then. Thanks!Hello! Congratulations to your friend! Unfortunately we are discontinuing the Cross Town Clutch silhouette, and Classically Crete is the last print in stock for this style bag.Date published: 2014-05-21
When will this item be back in stock in the breakfast berkshire print?Hello! Unfortunately, the Breakfast in Berkshire Cross Town Clutch is now sold out and discontinued here at Petunia. However, you may be able to find it in a boutique or fine department store in your area using our store locator- http://www.petunia.com/store/locator.Date published: 2014-10-07