Sashay Satchel in Blooming Begonia
- Slate grey, coral, blush, light grey and eggshell blooming floral design on Organic Cotton with Glazed slate grey and coral plaid accent. Slate grey piping, handles and blush water-resistant lining.
- Interior features two organizational pockets, two bottle pockets, one zippered pocket and a “no more digging” key clip
- Padded shoulder handles, two exterior bottle pockets and large magazine pockets with internal cell phone pocket
- Converts to backpack for an additional carrying option with convenient storage space when backpack straps are not in use
- Removable and wipeable changing pad and PPB monogrammed plastic wipes case
- Made from Certified Organic Cotton
Dimensions: 13.25" L x 15" H x 5.5" W
Care: Spot clean with damp cloth.
Purchase through us and RETURNS ARE SIMPLE. EXCHANGES ARE FREE.
For more information: Petunia Returns
Sashay Satchels Available in the Following Fabrics
GlazedMatte coated-canvas fabric is wipe-able, water-repellent and combines delightful designer touches with unique hand embroidered accents. The coated canvas is PVC-free.
EmbossedNamed after a printing technique in which letterforms are pressed into paper to create a sculpted surface, our Embossed fabrics are an interpretation of iconic Petunia patterns stitched against sleekly modern minimalist fields of color.
- Love this bag! Review by Tiffany
It's important to me to love my diaper bag because it is with me wherever I go! I love this print... it is just so beautiful and I know that I will never get tired of it. I have four children (from ages 6 months up to a seven year old.) I love that backpack straps! I have a two year old and a six month old, and often need to carry them. The backpack straps make it easy when shopping or walking for long periods of time. They are very comfortable straps. I love that they hide and I can just pull them out when I need them. The inside of the bag is very easy to organize. I have plenty of room for my diapers, wipes, extra clothes for the two little ones, a nursing cover, and a sippy and snack cup. I also have a small blanket for my baby... I love the front large pocket with smaller organizational pockets. I can put my phone, some pens etc. I have been looking for a diaper bag that suits my needs for a while now and I am so happy to have this bag!
(Posted on 7/25/13)
- Great Everyday Diaper Bag Review by Thegoodlife
With a 5 year old and 1 year old, this bag fits all i need to be out and about during the day. I can fit diapers, wipes, snacks and sippy cups inside as well as all my personal necessities like my wallet, phone and keys. And i can find everything very easily without digging around. I love knowing that my diaper bag is made from Organic Cotton and can be cute and fashionable as well.
(Posted on 3/20/13)
- Beautiful Review by Rachel K
I am not normally a pink girl, but I love this bag...especially the hidden backpack straps.
(Posted on 1/18/13)