Sashay Satchel in Champs-Elysees Stop
Streamlined, stylish and supremely capable, the Sashay Satchel diaper bag features the versatility to move from backpack to shoulder bag, has an array of pockets and is available in the sleek minimalist fields of modern color from our Embossed collection and other lively fabrics and prints.
- Roomy interior with 3 organizational pockets, 2 bottle pockets and a key clip
- 2 exterior side bottle pockets
- 2 exterior front and back magazine pockets, 1 with a cell phone pocket
- Custom-stamped premium hardware
- Removable and wipe-able changing pad
- PPB-monogrammed plastic wipes case
- Proudly PVC-Free, sleekly embroidered polyester shell fabric exterior
- Versatile 2 ways to carry: On shoulder with padded handles or as backpack with straps that store discreetly in back magazine pocket when not in use
- Exterior features slate grey iconic PPB mod flower design discreetly stitched onto a slate grey background with monochromatic Glazed accent. Slate grey piping, handles and water-resistant lining.
- Embossed fabric care: Spot clean with damp cloth
- 13.25" W x 15" H x 5.5" D
Returns are simple, exchanges are free.
For more information: Petunia Returns
GlazedMatte coated-canvas fabric is wipe-able, water-repellent and combines delightful designer touches with unique hand embroidered accents. The coated canvas is PVC-free.
EmbossedNamed after a printing technique in which letterforms are pressed into paper to create a sculpted surface, our Embossed fabrics are an interpretation of iconic Petunia patterns stitched against sleekly modern minimalist fields of color.
- Perfect day-out bag Review by aknospe
I just got this bag the other day. I have had a Sashay Satchel before, but love this new fabric. It is soft and plush and the bag feels significantly lighter.
I have always loved the carrying options of the Sashay Satchel, being able to carry it over the shoulder or on my back (when walking for a long time, over the shoulder can start to get heavy) and now a new fabric option... I am excited to show this one off around town.
(Posted on 3/20/13)
- Classic! Review by CRFW
I loved this grey embossed so much that I bought all four colors. The sashay satchel itself is my favorite petunia bag because it holds all you need, has great carrying options, and looks just like a purse. People can't believe it's a diaper bag when I tell them. The embossed sashay is a nice change for petunia and I love the solid colors. They are timeless and classic. One thing to note is that I would be careful you aren't wearing any "rough" or damaging fabrics when you carry the bag because if they rub too much on the bag the embossed stitching on the bag will become fuzzy.
(Posted on 1/10/13)