Sashay Satchel in Classically Crete
Streamlined, stylish and supremely capable, the Sashay Satchel diaper bag features the versatility to move from shoulder bag to backpack, has an array of pockets, and is available in the playful prints of our easy-to-clean Glazed coated cotton canvas, in addition to other PPB textiles.
- Roomy interior with 3 organizational pockets, 2 bottle pockets and a key clip
- 2 exterior side bottle pockets
- 2 exterior front and back magazine pockets, 1 with a cell phone pocket
- Custom-stamped premium hardware
- Removable and wipe-able changing pad
- PPB-monogrammed plastic wipes case
- Proudly PVC-Free, easy-to-clean Glazed exterior
- Versatile 2 ways to carry: On shoulder with padded handles or as backpack with straps that store discreetly in back magazine pocket when not in use
- Exterior features light sky blue, slate grey and eggshell mosaic-inspired medallion design with light sky blue and slate grey embroidered detail. Slate grey handles, straps and water-resistant lining.
- Glazed fabric care: Wipe clean exterior and spot clean lining with damp cloth
- 13.25" W x 15" H x 5.5" D
Returns are simple, exchanges are free.
For more information: Petunia Returns
Sashay Satchel in Classically Crete is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 5 out of 5 by Glomo928 from Love!! I love the diaper bag I purchased. It is very stylish. The versatility is pretty awesome. I like how it can be worn as a backpack or purse for on the go. Its a generous size bag to put many baby items in. Only thing I wish was different is the interior of the bag, it's all black. This makes it abit hard to find or see items in it. Also I like how it has the glazed coating on the outside, it makes it easier to wipe clean. Great diaper bag in general.Date published: 2015-03-30Rated 5 out of 5 by jacki from Great bag! I love my Sashay Satchel. Love that it can be a backpack or a shoulder bag. I like the feature where you can hide the backpack straps when not using them. Great space inside with pockets for everything I need. A very stylish bag.Date published: 2014-10-30Rated 5 out of 5 by Jeanie from The Perfect Mom Purse I have waited until I'm almost past the diaper bag phase to finally buy a PPB bag (I'm having my fourth and last child). Why? Because I plan on using this long after I have kids in diapers, and I didn't want it to get trashed. It's just so gorgeous. I think of it more as the perfect large purse for a stylish mom (or any woman who likes lots of organized stuff in her bag). It doesn't look like a diaper bag. It's perfect for travel (when you want to carry a book, snack, waterbottle, magazine, etc). Frankly, baby stuff tends to get really yucky (as in, puked on, covered in crumbs, drawn on, roughed along concrete, etc). So I wanted a PPB when I knew I could keep it nice. That being said, this could make a great diaper bag that would look great after a lot of use. I probably wouldn't have found it as functional for that purpose because it's so deep and not easy to throw over the back of a stroller (a major must for a staple diaper bag). If I was rating this a diaper bag, I'd give it 4 stars for poor overall functionality. But as a general bag I love it. I recommend watching YouTube reviews on this product for more footage and info if you're deciding if you want one.Date published: 2014-09-22