Sashay Satchel in Evening in Innsbruck
- Black and grey dramatic English lace design with pop of gold embroidered detail. Black handles and water-resistant lining.
- Interior features two organizational pockets, two bottle pockets, one zippered pocket and a "no more digging" key clip
- Padded shoulder handles, two exterior bottle pockets and large magazine pockets with internal cell phone pocket
- Converts to backpack for an additional carrying option with convenient storage space for backpack straps when not in use
- Removable and wipeable changing pad and PPB monogrammed plastic wipes case
- Premium metal logo plate on front
- PVC-Free Glazed wipeable exterior
Dimensions: 13.25" L x 15" H x 5.5" W
Care: Wipe clean exterior and spot clean lining with damp cloth.
Purchase through us and RETURNS ARE SIMPLE. EXCHANGES ARE FREE.
For more information: Petunia Returns
Sashay Satchels Available in the Following Fabrics
GlazedMatte coated-canvas fabric is wipe-able, water-repellent and combines delightful designer touches with unique hand embroidered accents. The coated canvas is PVC-free.
EmbossedNamed after a printing technique in which letterforms are pressed into paper to create a sculpted surface, our Embossed fabrics are an interpretation of iconic Petunia patterns stitched against sleekly modern minimalist fields of color.
- Awesome bag Review by Ohio gal
I'm very particular about my bags searching high and low for the perfect bag for my bag collection. This is Pretty close! It holds bottles in the handy side pockets including the wide natural bottles though they are pretty snug and can be a little difficult to get a 4 oz out. We also use one of the side pockets for quick access to the binkie. My daughter is only 9 weeks and I foresee this lasting a long time.
We usually have 2 change of clothes, diapers, wipes, a blanket, burp cloth and my essentials: large clutch type wristlets, cell phone and keys.
I also have a boxy backpack and weekender and use this bag the most. I even ordered a matching Ergo I loved the pattern so much.
I did order the stroller clips and it hangs a little odd on a stroller which is why I gave it four stars. A little finagling with the straps and you achieve equilibrium that doesn't keep tapping your shins as you stroll. I don't see me using the transition backpack straps anytime soon either. I would switch to the boxy if I thought I'd use it that way but its nice to have the option.
(Posted on 3/28/13)