Sashay Satchel in Hotel de Ville Stop
- Espresso brown mod flower design discreetly stitched onto an espresso brown background with monochromatic Glazed accent. Espresso brown piping, handles and butter yellow water-resistant lining
- Interior features two organizational pockets, two bottle pockets, one zippered pocket and a “no more digging” key clip
- Padded shoulder handles, two exterior bottle pockets and large magazine pockets with internal cell phone pocket
- Converts to backpack for an additional carrying option with convenient storage space when backpack straps are not in use
- Removable and wipeable changing pad and PPB monogrammed plastic wipes case
- 100% embroidered polyester shell fabric
Dimensions: 13.25" L x 15" H x 5.5" W
Care: Spot clean with damp cloth.
Purchase through us and RETURNS ARE SIMPLE. EXCHANGES ARE FREE.
For more information: Petunia Returns
Sashay Satchels Available in the Following Fabrics
GlazedMatte coated-canvas fabric is wipe-able, water-repellent and combines delightful designer touches with unique hand embroidered accents. The coated canvas is PVC-free.
EmbossedNamed after a printing technique in which letterforms are pressed into paper to create a sculpted surface, our Embossed fabrics are an interpretation of iconic Petunia patterns stitched against sleekly modern minimalist fields of color.
- Perfect day-out bag Review by aknospe
I just got this bag the other day. I have had a Sashay Satchel before, but love this new fabric. It is soft and plush and the bag feels significantly lighter.
I have always loved the carrying options of the Sashay Satchel, being able to carry it over the shoulder or on my back (when walking for a long time, over the shoulder can start to get heavy) and now a new fabric option... I am excited to show this one off around town.
(Posted on 1/22/13)