Sashay Satchel in Central Park North Stop - Special Edition
A new interpretation of a modern classic, the Central Park North Stop Special Edition Sashay Satchel features polished gold hardware and sleek onyx lining. As striking as it is well-appointed, this top-selling diaper bag has an array of pockets, a removable changing pad, and the versatility to move from backpack to shoulder bag.
- Roomy interior with 3 organizational pockets, 2 bottle pockets and a key clip
- 2 exterior side bottle pockets
- 2 exterior front and back magazine pockets, 1 with a cell phone pocket
- Custom-stamped premium gold hardware
- Removable and wipe-able changing pad
- PPB-monogrammed plastic wipes case
- Proudly PVC-Free, sleekly embroidered polyester shell fabric exterior
- Versatile 2 ways to carry: On shoulder with padded handles or as backpack with straps that store discreetly in back magazine pocket when not in use
- Exterior features onyx iconic PPB English lace design discreetly stitched onto an onyx background with monochromatic Glazed accent. Onyx piping, handles and water-resistant lining.
- Special edition polished gold hardware and zippers
- Embossed fabric care: Spot clean with damp cloth
- 13.25" W x 15" H x 5.5" D
Returns are simple, exchanges are free.
For more information: Petunia Returns
GlazedMatte coated-canvas fabric is wipe-able, water-repellent and combines delightful designer touches with unique hand embroidered accents. The coated canvas is PVC-free.
EmbossedNamed after a printing technique in which letterforms are pressed into paper to create a sculpted surface, our Embossed fabrics are an interpretation of iconic Petunia patterns stitched against sleekly modern minimalist fields of color.
- Beautiful, functional bag! Review by Jessica from The Paper Plume
I have received so many compliments on this bag! The embossed fabric is luxurious and holds up extremely well. I use it on a daily basis for 2 little ones under 3. The side pockets are large enough to hold my water bottle for the gym, sippy cups, and bottles. Overall, it is extremely durable. I love the flexibility of the satchel and backpack straps and love that they backpack straps can be tucked away. I really can't say enough good things about this bag. Go ahead and treat yourself!
(Posted on 7/10/13)