Sashay Satchel in Waterloo Stop
- Midnight blue English lace design discreetly stitched onto a midnight blue background with monochromatic Glazed accent. Midnight blue piping, handles and water-resistant lining
- Interior features two organizational pockets, two bottle pockets, one zippered pocket and a “no more digging” key clip
- Padded shoulder handles, two exterior bottle pockets and large magazine pockets with internal cell phone pocket
- Converts to backpack for an additional carrying option with convenient storage space when backpack straps are not in use
- Removable and wipeable changing pad and PPB monogrammed plastic wipes case
- 100% embroidered polyester shell fabric
Dimensions: 13.25" L x 15" H x 5.5" W
Care: Spot clean with damp cloth.
Purchase through us and RETURNS ARE SIMPLE. EXCHANGES ARE FREE.
For more information: Petunia Returns
Sashay Satchels Available in the Following Fabrics
GlazedMatte coated-canvas fabric is wipe-able, water-repellent and combines delightful designer touches with unique hand embroidered accents. The coated canvas is PVC-free.
EmbossedNamed after a printing technique in which letterforms are pressed into paper to create a sculpted surface, our Embossed fabrics are an interpretation of iconic Petunia patterns stitched against sleekly modern minimalist fields of color.
- Perfect Bag Review by sunny in miami
This is my 5th Sashay Satchel! I love this style because it looks like a purse with fantastic diaper bag features! When my daughter was first born, I enjoyed the fun prints and pops of color on the canvas bags. The coated canvas bags were PERFECT when my daughter began potty training! Carrying clean clothes and storing soiled clothes (in ziplock bags), where a cinch! But this embossed bag is my all time favorite!. As soon as I saw this embossed design I fell head over heels because it was what I always dreamed of: a solid color bag in a style I love! This was an immediate purchase in the Waterloo color. My daughter is still a toddler so the bag sees plenty of use. The bag fits my Maclaren stroller perfectly when I criss cross the straps over the handles or use the backpack straps! On my Bugaboo Bee I use the stroller clips or I slip the handles over the stroller's handle. Either way works and looks so stylish! I get numerous compliments on the bag and people are always surprised when I admit its a diaper bag! I'm planning my 6th Sashay Satchel as we speak: the black embossed Central Park North Stop! It is a beautiful bag that will see lots of use at more formal functions. I look forward to using it at all of our High Holiday services and get togethers. Now I just have to decide between the regular or the special edition!
(Posted on 7/27/13)
- Perfect day-out bag Review by aknospe
I just got this bag the other day. I have had a Sashay Satchel before, but love this new fabric. It is soft and plush and the bag feels significantly lighter.
I have always loved the carrying options of the Sashay Satchel, being able to carry it over the shoulder or on my back (when walking for a long time, over the shoulder can start to get heavy) and now a new fabric option... I am excited to show this one off around town.
(Posted on 3/20/13)