- Well-designed interior has large main space, two open organizational pockets, 2 bottle pockets, one zippered pocket for mommy essentials, and an antique brass key clip
- Exterior has two open pockets on back, two bottle pockets on sides and one patch pocket on front with magnetic snap and smaller internal cell phone pocket
- Diaper bag has clever built-in changing station which features a removable, plush changing pad and 3 organizational pockets for wipes case, diapers and other small necessities
- Matching removable coin purse
- Cake monogrammed wipes case in coordinating color
- Muslin dust cover that doubles as reusable bag
- Metal feet on bottom to protect bag
- Custom-stamped antique brass hardware
- Conveniently adjustable tweed strap and antique brass hardware configure with versatility to offer four ways to carry: As hobo with strap shortened, as cross-body with strap lengthened, as backpack with long strap threaded through internal bag loops, or on stroller with Cake-branded antique brass Valet Stroller Clips® (included, along with a Cake-monogrammed flannel storage pouch for clips)
- Exterior features a plum and mulberry Parisian-inspired framed lily wallpaper design in European cut-velvet with coordinating plum tweed handle, long strap and trim, and plum water-resistant lining
- Care: Dry clean only. Spot clean liner with damp cloth
- 15” W X 14” H X 6.5” D
Returns are simple, exchanges are free.
For more information: Petunia Returns
- great bag.... Review by Heather
I have this is in older color and I love it, but it is huge and bulky. It is a day bag. It has easy access and loads of useful pockets. I love that the changing pad is far from all of your clean items.....great design, but honestly, this bag is a bit unweildy and I will not be remotely tempted to try to pass this off as a purse when the days of diapering are over as I gleefully will with the cosmopolitan carryall (I have 3 carryalls). Overall, I like this bag for days when I need to haul extra gear. There are 4 carrying options, but I usually just use the small handle. I might like this bag more if I were a backpack wearing girl.
(Posted on 7/22/13)
- Good, not great. Review by Little one
While this is a gorgeous bag I just couldn't get it to work for me. The carrying options are all very uncomfortable.
(Posted on 3/25/13)
- Awesome bag! Review by Momof3
First of all this is amazing quality you can expect with PPB! The fabric is just lovely and such wonderful craftsmanship in the details and hardware! This bag is a great size and so many pockets which I love! My youngest is 7 months and I am telling you I would carry this as a handbag after little one is older! So stylish! I want one in every color!
(Posted on 3/20/13)