- Well-designed interior includes 4 organizational pockets, 2 bottle or sippy cup pockets, 1 pacifier pocket
- Exterior features front pocket with magnetic closure, 2 side zippered pockets for small accessories and 1 zippered back pocket with removable plush changing pad
- PPB-monogrammed plastic wipes case
- Custom-stamped premium hardware
- Proudly PVC-Free, easy-to-clean Glazed exterior
- Versatile 3 carrying options: On shoulder, as cross-body, or on stroller with included Valet Stroller Clips®
- Exterior features misted grey and eggshell wallpaper-inspired design on Glazed coated cotton canvas with chartreuse and slate embroidered detail. Slate straps and chartreuse water-resistant lining.
- Glazed fabric care: Wipe clean exterior and spot clean lining with damp cloth
- 10" W x 14" H x 6.5" D
Returns are simple, exchanges are free.
For more information: Petunia Returns
GlazedMatte coated-canvas fabric is wipe-able, water-repellent and combines delightful designer touches with unique hand embroidered accents. The coated canvas is PVC-free.
ChenilleChenille means ‘caterpillar’ in French and is created when fuzzy yarns are woven together resulting in a soft, plush finish in the design area.
- Great bag! Review by Goosiesmom
I decided to review this bag because it hadn't been done by anyone else yet. First, I love the colors of every PPB product I own and every one I've seen. You can not go wrong with any pattern. One of my favorite things about this particular bag is that it doesn't look like a diaper bag. I get compliments about my 'purse' all the time. Once my buddy is potty trained, I absolute plan to continue using this bag! The interior pockets are sufficient, and the two small exterior pockets by the sides are quite useful too. Coming with 2 straps AND stroller straps is awesome. I've always kept 1 change of clothes for baby in the bag, along with diapers, wipes, my wallet, my small makeup touch up bag, and a few toys. I exclusively breast feed and I'm not sure whether bottles would fit in here too once the other usual diaper bag things have been put in. When I carried rice cereal and a few containers of baby food, I couldn't zip this bag shut. It's quite a bit smaller (but ever-so-much cuter) than the boxy backpack. Something to consider, the height of this bag measures to top of handle where strap clips on, NOT to the zipper. I love it, but if you want a big bag, this might not be it.
(Posted on 3/23/13)