Whereabouts Wallet in Classically Crete
- Light sky blue, slate grey and eggshell mosaic-inspired medallion design on Glazed coated cotton canvas with slate grey interior and straps
- Front phone pocket for easy access with secure magnetic strap closure (Fits iPhone® 5 or similarly sized phones)
- Organized interior includes 3 cards slots, a zippered coin pocket and an additional bill pocket
- 2 Carrying options: wristlet or long cross-body messenger strap
- Fits discreetly into larger Petunia Pickle Bottom bags with coordinating colors and prints
- Easy-to-clean PVC-free Glazed coated cotton canvas exterior
Dimensions: 6" L x 3.25" H x 1" W
Care: Wipe clean with damp cloth.
Purchase through us and RETURNS ARE SIMPLE. EXCHANGES ARE FREE.
For more information: Petunia Returns
Wallets Available in the Following Fabrics
GlazedMatte coated-canvas fabric is wipe-able, water-repellent and combines delightful designer touches with unique hand embroidered accents. The coated canvas is PVC-free.
BrocadeWoven on old-world looms to create a subtle textured surface that yields a rich fabric with a satin luster and saturated colors.
Italian Cut VelvetDerived from the French word 'veluotte' or velvet, the plush velvets are woven and then "cut out" on a linen base cloth to create a rich texture.
- Handy Little Wallet Review by LJB
The print is gorgeous, and perfectly glazed, not too shiny. The size is a tad smaller than I'd imagined, my iPhone has a very thin Speck brand case on it and the front magnet is very hard to close. I have to use two hands to get my phone into the slot, which makes the wallet a little less convenient. Both of the straps are the the right length for me and the whole thing is impeccably made. My phone does fit really well into the inside, so I guess I may put it there sometimes when I need to really chase after my toddler. Overall I really like this and would recommend it, since it is smaller, it would fit inside of a larger purse or diaper bag nicely too. Could be a lifesaver for any mom with more than one kiddo, much easier to tote since it has 2 styles of straps.
(Posted on 2/12/13)