Whereabouts Wallet in Classically Crete
Keep your wits and everything else about you with the Whereabouts Wallet. It elegantly transports essentials of utmost importance with a front phone pocket, a well-organized interior and two carry options.
- Front phone pocket for easy access with secure magnetic strap closure
- Well-organized interior includes 3 card slots, a zippered coin pocket and an additional bill pocket
- Fits discreetly into larger Petunia Pickle Bottom bags with coordinating prints
- Proudly PVC-free, easy-to-clean Glazed exterior
- Two ways to carry: on wrist with detachable wristlet strap or cross body with long detachable messenger strap
- Exterior features light sky blue, slate grey and eggshell mosaic-inspired medallion design on Glazed coated cotton canvas with slate grey interior and straps
- Ideal for iPhone® 5, 5s or similarly-sized phones
- Glazed fabric care: Wipe clean with damp cloth
- 6” W x 3.25” H x 1” D
- iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc
Returns are simple, exchanges are free.
For more information: Petunia Returns
GlazedMatte coated-canvas fabric is wipe-able, water-repellent and combines delightful designer touches with unique hand embroidered accents. The coated canvas is PVC-free.
BrocadeWoven on old-world looms to create a subtle textured surface that yields a rich fabric with a satin luster and saturated colors.Derived from the French word 'veluotte' or velvet, the plush velvets are woven and then "cut out" on a linen base cloth to create a rich texture.
- Handy Little Wallet Review by LJB
The print is gorgeous, and perfectly glazed, not too shiny. The size is a tad smaller than I'd imagined, my iPhone has a very thin Speck brand case on it and the front magnet is very hard to close. I have to use two hands to get my phone into the slot, which makes the wallet a little less convenient. Both of the straps are the the right length for me and the whole thing is impeccably made. My phone does fit really well into the inside, so I guess I may put it there sometimes when I need to really chase after my toddler. Overall I really like this and would recommend it, since it is smaller, it would fit inside of a larger purse or diaper bag nicely too. Could be a lifesaver for any mom with more than one kiddo, much easier to tote since it has 2 styles of straps.
(Posted on 2/12/13)