City Carryall in Central Park North Stop
- Onyx English lace design discreetly stitched onto an onyx background with monochromatic Glazed accent. Slate grey water-resistant lining, onyx piping and handles.
- Large interior space with two bottle pockets, one zippered pocket and two organizational pockets
- Built-in changing station with detachable changing pad, two organizational pockets and a small pacifier pocket
- Two outer bottle pockets and two pockets on back for extra storage
- Padded tote handles and removable long strap for either messenger-style or shoulder-style carry
- Premium metal logo plate
- PPB monogrammed plastic wipes case
- 100% polyester shell fabric with embroidery
- Compatible with Valet Stroller Clips® (sold separately)
Dimensions: 13" L x 11.5" H x 5.5" W
Care: Spot clean with damp cloth only.
Purchase through us and RETURNS ARE SIMPLE. EXCHANGES ARE FREE.
For more information: Petunia Returns
New for Spring Available in the Following Fabrics
GlazedMatte coated-canvas fabric is wipe-able, water-repellent and combines delightful designer touches with unique hand embroidered accents. The coated canvas is PVC-free.
EmbossedNamed after a printing technique in which letterforms are pressed into paper to create a sculpted surface, our Embossed fabrics are an interpretation of iconic Petunia patterns stitched against sleekly modern minimalist fields of color.
- Petunia for the win! Review by CRFW
The city carryall is the perfect mix between the boxy and the touring tote. It's larger than the touring tote and smaller than the boxy. The front is similar to the boxy in that it has the same changing station built in. I love that you can carry it over the shoulder or messenger style with the long strap. The two pockets on the back are great for storing food or other small items. The bag itself has great organization and plenty of pockets to keep things easy to find. I love this bag so much I bought three!
(Posted on 3/27/13)
- Perfect for Short Outings! Review by MommyBeth
I love the comfort of having a diaper bag, but one that can be easily carried, is smaller, and can pass as a fashionable handbag! I've had so many compliments. I also appreciate the easy to clean and durable material, because you never know what might happen!
(Posted on 3/25/13)
- Easy to Carry Review by Rachel K
I have the Boxy Backpack, but I just purchased the City Carryall and I am in love. The City Carryall can be carried on the shoulder or cross body and is a little smaller than the Boxy with all the same features. I also like that I can use it on my stroller with the clips!
(Posted on 3/23/13)