Boxy Backpack in Almond Raspberry
- Coral and champagne vining wallpaper-inspired design on plush chenille. Coral water-resistant lining and champagne straps.
- Whisper-quiet magnetic closure for access to the main compartment and changing station anytime, plus discreet snaps with finger tabs for easy added security with just one hand
- Premium metal logo plate on front
- Color-coordinated hands-free backpack straps or long messenger strap with chrome trigger snap hooks
- Built-in zip-out changing station with detachable changing pad
- 2 large internal diaper/wipes pockets
- 1 zippered and 2 open internal organizational pockets
- Easy reach interior pacifier pocket and "No more digging" key clip
- 4 bottle pockets (2 interior, 2 exterior)
- PPB-monogrammed plastic wipes case
- Compatible with Valet Stroller Clips® (sold separately)
Dimensions: 13" L x 13.5" H x 5.5" W
Strap drop: 12" - 23"
Care: Dry clean only. Spot clean lining with damp cloth.
Purchase through us and RETURNS ARE SIMPLE. EXCHANGES ARE FREE.
For more information: Petunia Returns
Staff Favorites Available in the Following Fabrics
Italian Cut VelvetDerived from the French word 'veluotte' or velvet, the plush velvets are woven and then "cut out" on a linen base cloth to create a rich texture.
Laser-Cut LeatherAn elevated statement of style and function made from 100% leather, using layers of laser cut and printed leathers that form entirely unique and proprietary patterns.
GlazedMatte coated-canvas fabric is wipe-able, water-repellent and combines delightful designer touches with unique hand embroidered accents. The coated canvas is PVC-free.
Organic CottonPetunia's organic cotton is certified and grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment.
EmbossedNamed after a printing technique in which letterforms are pressed into paper to create a sculpted surface, our Embossed fabrics are an interpretation of iconic Petunia patterns stitched against sleekly modern minimalist fields of color.
ChenilleChenille means ‘caterpillar’ in French and is created when fuzzy yarns are woven together resulting in a soft, plush finish in the design area.
- Beautiful but not functional for me. Review by Lola2
While the boxy is pretty and I wanted to make it work I just couldn't. The bag was just too square for me and I didn't like the carrying of it. It was heady and combersom and too bulky
(Posted on 3/25/13)
- Fantastic Review by PresMom
Love my bag! Great update to the closure - magnetic & to sets of snaps for when my bag is OVERLY full of toys!
great products and a wonderful company! Worth every penny!
(Posted on 3/20/13)