Cameo Clutch in Black Forest Cake
An item of incomparable charm, wit and resource, the Cameo Clutch diaper bag easily moves from daytime to nighttime with a removable changing pad and a convertible wristlet-to-shoulder strap. Delicious in every pocket and detail, this irresistible confection is luxuriously appointed in vibrantly colored, richly tactile cut-velvet.
- Well-designed interior of diaper bag has a spacious diapers/wipes pocket, 2 small accessories pockets for the essentials and a key clip
- Fold-out, detachable, water-resistant changing pad
- Matching removable coin purse
- Cake monogrammed wipes case in coordinating color
- Muslin dust cover that doubles as reusable bag
- Metal feet on bottom to protect bag
- Custom-stamped antique brass hardware
- Versatile three ways to carry: On wrist with wristlet strap, on shoulder when wristlet strap converts to shoulder strap, in hand as a clutch when strap is removed completely
- Exterior features a black Parisian-inspired framed lily wallpaper design in European cut-velvet with coordinating black tweed strap and trim, and black water-resistant lining
- Care: Dry clean only. Spot clean liner with damp cloth.
- Cameo Clutch: 12” W x 8” H x 4.5” D
- Changing Pad: 23" diameter circle
Returns are simple, exchanges are free.
For more information: Petunia Returns
Derived from the French word 'veluotte' or velvet, the plush velvets are woven and then "cut out" on a linen base cloth to create a rich texture.
- ppb love Review by Heather
First off, this bag is tiny. It will hold a few diapers and an extra onesie and your wallet, if that is small....no bottles for this bag. I have one and only use it for quick trips....like the library or the grocery....where I might need a diaper change, but don't want to drag in a whole bag. It is lovely, but not terribly practical.
(Posted on 7/22/13)
- Fantastic bag, small but functional! Review by KJ145
For a nursing mom, this is the perfect bag! Just big enough for diapers, wipes, nursing cover, and extra onsie. Even after I switched to formula, I was able to fit a 9oz bottle in the bag! Not to mention, it's gorgeous, and I used it even when I was pregnant, just because it was so darn pretty!
No one can ever tell it's a diaper bag, and when they see the fold out changing pad, they're amazed! Great bag!
(Posted on 3/20/13)