Faraway Fold Out Tote in Evening in Innsbruck
- Black and grey dramatic English lace design on printed polyester with Glazed cotton-coated canvas base.
- Lightweight and water-resistant fabric protects against the unknown elements in your handbag or diaper bag
- Folds into a little pouch that’s perfectly sized for tucking into a diaper bag
- Pouch features a wristlet strap, and when folded out, tote has soft webbed shoulder straps
- Iconic PPB print coordinates with our other offerings
Dimensions: Folded 9.25 " L x 4.25" H Open 15.5" L x 19.5" H
Care: Wipe clean with damp cloth.
Purchase through us and RETURNS ARE SIMPLE. EXCHANGES ARE FREE.
For more information: Petunia Returns
Staff Favorites Available in the Following Fabrics
Italian Cut VelvetDerived from the French word 'veluotte' or velvet, the plush velvets are woven and then "cut out" on a linen base cloth to create a rich texture.
Laser-Cut LeatherAn elevated statement of style and function made from 100% leather, using layers of laser cut and printed leathers that form entirely unique and proprietary patterns.
GlazedMatte coated-canvas fabric is wipe-able, water-repellent and combines delightful designer touches with unique hand embroidered accents. The coated canvas is PVC-free.
Organic CottonPetunia's organic cotton is certified and grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment.
EmbossedNamed after a printing technique in which letterforms are pressed into paper to create a sculpted surface, our Embossed fabrics are an interpretation of iconic Petunia patterns stitched against sleekly modern minimalist fields of color.
ChenilleChenille means ‘caterpillar’ in French and is created when fuzzy yarns are woven together resulting in a soft, plush finish in the design area.
- Fold Out Review by Rachel K
This bag is the perfect pool or beach bag. Fits my towel, magazine, sunscreen and water bottle. It definitely holds more than you would expect.
(Posted on 3/23/13)
- The Perfect Product Review by KC
This has all I want in a tote. I keep 5 in my car nicely folded up and am able to grab them when need be. I use them anywhere from groceries to beach to yoga class. I really do love this product.
(Posted on 1/18/13)