Hampton Holdall in Key Lime Cream Cake
- Olive and lime European cut-velvet featuring a Parisian-inspired framed lily wallpaper design and coordinating olive tweed and olive water-resistant lining
- 3 Carrying options:
Adjustable/Removable long messenger strap
Stroller - antique brass stroller clips with Cake signature rivets in a monogrammed flannel organizer pouch
- Front magazine pocket with cell phone slot
- Large main zippered compartment with internal zippered "mommy pocket," two organizational pockets, and two bottle pockets
- Back magazine pocket with wipes case sleeve and removable plush changing pad
- All above is secured by a top turn lock to ensure all your contents are secure
- Front patch pocket
- Back zippered pocket
- 2 side bottle pockets
- Matching coin purse
- Embossed plastic Cake wipes case in coordinating color
- All hardware custom stamped and sculptured with an antique brass finish
- Monogrammed Cake muslin dust cover that doubles as reusable bag
Dimensions: 11 X 16 X 7 in.
Dry clean only. Spot clean liner with damp cloth.
Purchase through us and RETURNS ARE SIMPLE. EXCHANGES ARE FREE.
For more information: Petunia Returns
Staff Favorites Available in the Following Fabrics
Italian Cut VelvetDerived from the French word 'veluotte' or velvet, the plush velvets are woven and then "cut out" on a linen base cloth to create a rich texture.
Laser-Cut LeatherAn elevated statement of style and function made from 100% leather, using layers of laser cut and printed leathers that form entirely unique and proprietary patterns.
GlazedMatte coated-canvas fabric is wipe-able, water-repellent and combines delightful designer touches with unique hand embroidered accents. The coated canvas is PVC-free.
Organic CottonPetunia's organic cotton is certified and grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment.
EmbossedNamed after a printing technique in which letterforms are pressed into paper to create a sculpted surface, our Embossed fabrics are an interpretation of iconic Petunia patterns stitched against sleekly modern minimalist fields of color.
ChenilleChenille means ‘caterpillar’ in French and is created when fuzzy yarns are woven together resulting in a soft, plush finish in the design area.