- Black and white Moroccan-inspired medallion design on Glazed coated cotton canvas. Crimson water-resistant lining.
- Designed to fit iPad® 2 and iPad® 3, with and without SmartCover®, and similarly-sized tablets
- Designer detailing, including an interior pull-tab for easy removal, a built-in slot for ID cards and a hidden magnetic closure
- Signature metal-enameled logo plate on front
- Coordinates with other Petunia Pickle Bottom bags and accessories
- 100% embroidered polyester shell fabric
Dimensions: 10.25" L x 8" H x 0.5" W
Care: Spot clean with damp cloth.
Purchase through us and RETURNS ARE SIMPLE. EXCHANGES ARE FREE.
For more information: Petunia Returns
Staff Favorites Available in the Following Fabrics
Italian Cut VelvetDerived from the French word 'veluotte' or velvet, the plush velvets are woven and then "cut out" on a linen base cloth to create a rich texture.
Laser-Cut LeatherAn elevated statement of style and function made from 100% leather, using layers of laser cut and printed leathers that form entirely unique and proprietary patterns.
GlazedMatte coated-canvas fabric is wipe-able, water-repellent and combines delightful designer touches with unique hand embroidered accents. The coated canvas is PVC-free.
Organic CottonPetunia's organic cotton is certified and grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment.
EmbossedNamed after a printing technique in which letterforms are pressed into paper to create a sculpted surface, our Embossed fabrics are an interpretation of iconic Petunia patterns stitched against sleekly modern minimalist fields of color.
ChenilleChenille means ‘caterpillar’ in French and is created when fuzzy yarns are woven together resulting in a soft, plush finish in the design area.