Touring Tote in Spiced Crimson Roll
- Crimson and onyx wallpaper-inspired design. Onyx straps and crimson water-resistant lining
- 1 lined front pocket with magnetic closure
- 1 large zippered back pocket with removable changing pad
- 2 PPB signature side zippered pockets for small accessories, like a cell phone
- 4 spacious interior pockets
- 2 interior bottle or sippy cup pockets
- 1 interior pacifier pocket
- PPB-monogrammed plastic wipes case
- 3 carrying options: small hobo, long shoulder, Valet Stroller Clips®(included)
- Premium metal logo plate on front
- Double-headed zipper for easy opening
Dimensions: 10" L x 14" H x 6.5" W
Care: Dry clean only. Spot clean lining with damp cloth.
Purchase through us and RETURNS ARE SIMPLE. EXCHANGES ARE FREE.
For more information: Petunia Returns
- Great bag! Review by Goosiesmom
I decided to review this bag because it hadn't been done by anyone else yet. First, I love the colors of every PPB product I own and every one I've seen. You can not go wrong with any pattern. One of my favorite things about this particular bag is that it doesn't look like a diaper bag. I get compliments about my 'purse' all the time. Once my buddy is potty trained, I absolute plan to continue using this bag! The interior pockets are sufficient, and the two small exterior pockets by the sides are quite useful too. Coming with 2 straps AND stroller straps is awesome. I've always kept 1 change of clothes for baby in the bag, along with diapers, wipes, my wallet, my small makeup touch up bag, and a few toys. I exclusively breast feed and I'm not sure whether bottles would fit in here too once the other usual diaper bag things have been put in. When I carried rice cereal and a few containers of baby food, I couldn't zip this bag shut. It's quite a bit smaller (but ever-so-much cuter) than the boxy backpack. Something to consider, the height of this bag measures to top of handle where strap clips on, NOT to the zipper. I love it, but if you want a big bag, this might not be it.
(Posted on 3/23/13)