Customer Service Associate
At Petunia Pickle Bottom, we go above and beyond for our customers by providing the absolute best customer attention and care. We are currently looking for a bright and cheery team player to assist in daily office and organizational tasks with strong customer service skills. We are searching for an individual that can provide high quality Customer Service through excellent communication and written skills. This person must be extremely organized, timely and fit well with the fun Petunia family.
- Order processing: data entry and organization of orders placed by sales reps according to proper shipping window and terms, confirm order status, and provide tracking info
- Sales: take orders over the phone or processed online, troubleshoot, confirm order status, and provide tracking info
- Customer Service: assist customers with questions via both phone and email; work with customers and retailers regarding product issues
- Product Guarantee: work with customers and retailers to determine if issues within the Craftsmanship Guarantee, evaluate returned products and handle according to each specific issue
- Retrieve messages from voicemail & filter incoming calls
- Misc. general administrative duties or special projects, as assigned
- 2 years of experience in high end Customer Service and Administration
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Timely, highly organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Software Skills: Word, Excel, and Outlook; Database software, such as Microsoft Navision, familiarity preferred
Position: Full time or part time, office hours 9am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday.
Pay: $13/ hour
Local applicants only. No relocation.